Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A poem about 16 oct 2007 from my dear feeling

Little morning I have seen,
Nothing special but a late,
Had a milo we so called,
Up a bus and there we go.

Reaches an unknown place,
Blur goes to Kirsten and Julia,
Had a great nice laugh,
Over the two little girl.

Too early you can say,
Shops are dark and not open,
Walking here and there,
Like someone nothing better to do.

A lucky day I so called,
Had a slip and a great big fall,
Scare the hell of everyone,
Thank god nothing bad happen.

Shops were finally open,
But sadly I could not walk fast,
Step by step I have to go,
Searching for what we want.

Having my honey by my side,
I feel more safe and steady,
With his hold and secure,
From his beloved true cute heart.

There goes lot-10,
And then Sungai Wang,
Not to forget Times Square,
We have shopped.

Here comes Julia,
There goes Kirsten,
With sounds and laughter,
Cheered the day up.

Odd number we have to go,
Even number they have to go,
A weird shopping rule I called,
But have to do because I’m odd.

Even number have the “4”,
Julia name it the death floor,
With the scarry faces and creepy sound,
Julia could not stand it anymore.

Kirsten comes with a bad news,
Just yesterday someone fall,
From the 4th floor in Sungai Wang,
The death floor Julia called.

The dead news were from Kirsten’s mum,
A fall from 4th floor killed someone,
Lucky we were not in there,
Because Prudence were so noisy.

Baskin Robbin or Starbuck,
Julia keep asking,
Starbuck Starbuck we reply,
There goes Starbuck we hang out.

In Starbuck,
Julia were the only one drinking,
Having the starred of 3 of us,
She went laughing like mad girl.

Lots of fun and worries we had,
In a little shop name Starbuck,
Will never forget the time,
We all had together.

Poem poem poem I have heard,
Here goes the poem you wanted,
I know is long and is not done,
Just hope you like it forever.
i like it...i love it...just super speechless of it....coz u got thing to do ma....anyway..
thanks you~!

1 comment:

A Whole New World said...

hey...
there is no such thing as "thanks you"
is either u put "thank you" or "thanks"....