Thursday, December 13, 2007

tag 2 ( 7 X 7 )

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME :
-Seeing ghost or hear their voices
-a real snake
-Those bad people....
-"wu gong" (i saw one super big...)
-Height
-Bad news
-When i lost something or someone i appreciate

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE THE MOST :
-Exploring the world
-Listening to music
-Laugh
-see leng lui (sorry dear...)
-Eat
-enjoy life
-The nature

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM :
-My memory
-My money
-My blanket
-My photo album
-My smell??
-My present
-My cloths

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME :
-I loves to play
-I treat everyone the same....hope everyone happy!!!
-I hate kena fitnah!!!!!
-I i like to help ppl....
-I like attention sometimes
-I love to laugh
-I love watch movie, hear songs.......

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE :
-Explore the world as much as i do...
-Give parents a good life
-marry with dear??
-Enjoy the life
-Do what i want to that at that time
-Full fill all my wishes
-do something i havent do before...

SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO :
-Sleep
-Drink
-Eat
-Laugh
-Watch
-Play
-Talk

SEVEN THINGS I CAN'T DO :
-Jump down from a building (unless someone pushes me)
-I cant love the person i have crushes
-I cant explore the whole world (how sad? my life is so short)
-I cant stop eating
-I cant grow any taller... sob sob
-I cant talk when i'm speechless
-I cant be a prefect ppl....

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX : ( i dont know to answer...hentam!!!!)
- Their Personality
- Eyes?? i love eyes duh...
- Their looks??
- Their style??
- The way they laugh??
- The way they talk??
-Their size??

SEVEN THIHNGS I SAY THE MOST :
-"guo li"
-HA?
-OK lor...
-Oh...
-serious?
-Erm...
-Errr....

SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES :
-{empty}
-{empty}
-{empty}
-{empty}
-{empty}
-{empty}
-{empty}

SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE TAKING THIS TEST:
-Prudence
-Ping Ying
-yiek jie
-u...
-and u...
-u also....
-u too....

8 comments:

A Whole New World said...

hah... some u only copy mine de... so many same one..=.="

Flaffy said...

wa liao... tag me pula.. can i do it here? hahahahah XD

Flaffy said...

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME :
-alone in the dark (except sleeping)
-thunder (if too loud)
-cant enjoy my life
-cant c a thing
-die when im still depressed (must leave happily wan ma.. rite?)
-some1 pop out from the back when im not rdy
-fail my STPM~!! (omg...hopefully not)

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE THE MOST :
-jungle trekking
-camping
-traveling
-see leng lui (just to widen up)
-hanging out wit frenz
-seeing him
-kacau him~!! XD

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM :
-teddy~ XD
-bed
-pillow~
-blanket o.O"
-gifts from frenz?
-hidden stuf.. *giggle*
-memories.. hmm...

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME :
-laugh is good XD
-see leng lui (the way they dress)
-heterosexual (definitely)
-like exciting activities (eg bungee jump, sky diving)
-kacau ppl
-high lvl in 'zat ppl' (according 2 my frenz)
-enjoy my life

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE :
-bungee jumping~
-sky diving~
-jumping down from 1st floor (wanted 2 do it last year, but..)
-skiing not so bad huh?
-try to skateboard the big 'U' (try 4 fun, i don skate)
-mastering martial arts looks cool..
-i wan 2 get a horse~~!!! T_T

SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO :
-laugh
-zat ppl
-eat
-sleep
-beng ppl
-on9
-tv

SEVEN THINGS I CAN'T DO :
-will come up wit sth soon-

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX : (hentam..)
-sense of humor
-mature
-not overprotective (as in super)
-understanding
-open minded
-smile
-sweet

SEVEN THIHNGS I SAY THE MOST :
-sei zai
-sei la nei
-beng u baru tau
-dai sei
-oh really?
-siao gia
-rite...

SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES :
-not interested-

A Whole New World said...

hahaha.. py, i like ur "seven things u do be4 u die"... seems like none of it i dare to do...

Flaffy said...

lol... it looks kind a 'syok' 2 me... XD been wanting 2 try it.. but er.. mayb wait till i hav the money la... hahaha XD

A Whole New World said...

i think i'll just stand and "see" you do all those stuff... haha... have fun!!

XxBOYZxX said...

ping ying...u really do here a??

A Whole New World said...

dummy cannot see =.=