Tuesday, May 20, 2008

second night after 19 may

just finish my second section of editing my blog.


well... suddenly want to find out what she write for her blog. i mean check her blog got any updated post? is locked!!! what i can't understand is, why i still feel the weird feeling. the feeling is like how can it be? she not gonna let me read anything inside? she avoiding me? keep thinking so many thing now.... stupid me!!! then somehow i click her profile... then i know, she got a new blog... so have a look.... the only post there with a photo of her... is just nice... she just look pretty and cute as before... then i think of link her... then i move my mouse to the address bar... guess what? i feel so "luan". coz is teddybear-fish....


HumaN!!!! stop thinking of that!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER SINCE 19 MAY 2008!!!


i tot i can really let go her just like that... that's not true... like what movie told us... love someone is easy but let go is hard! yes! i have to agree that time = proof of life...


anyway, i'm just tired tired and tired!

3 comments:

A Whole New World said...

you know... things get changed... i have been in a hard tough time... i have problems and problems... i have exams and exams.... there's no time for me to share with u my problems... besides that, i know telling you cant help much....

I...
Know you felt left out suddenly in my world... felt not cared, felt not love anymore suddenly... I dont know what to do besides making u so so so worry and sad over me...

I...
I know is my problems that made me got problems... but i cant solve my problems... not this too... we both solve it in a tough way....

I...
I always think i do thing wrongly.... i am the cause of every cruel act.... i am the cause of problem... i know u want this break... i just know... i know you are tired of this freaking human which name prudence but not prudence...

I...
I tot breaking will make u feel better so do i.... i tot i would have more time for myself to solve all the problems i have.... and live more happier same goes to you.... i tried hard not to cry.... for this breaking...

I..
I... cried looking at ur blog....
WHatever i decide seems to be wrong again... you dont seems any happier but sadder... so sad looking at that... so sorry....Look, nothing i do is right... I cant find prudence back.... so sorry....

I...
I walk for the wesak procession....
3 hours walking in KL... what else can i do besides thinking?? Most of the time... i would turn my head down... looking at the candle light fire i hold.... The fire is bright, is warm, it protect me from my first danger.... How i wish i have my light whenever i go.... but light goes off easily... when there's a wind, it goes off....My brother's one... my cousin's one.... My candle light never goes off till i helped a person... i wanted to help my cousin with his candle light... wanting to give him fire... instead of helping him... my fire goes off... Looking at my fire.... Suddenly felt so dark, felt so unsecure, felt so cold....

I...
thinking all kinds of way trying to think for a way out... "Getting a light"... Looking people around... knowing they cant help.... at last i hunt anything i can find in my little small bag pack and i found a paper... a small paper and i got my light back.... That probably the right thing i did... Find back my light....

I...
I wonder when will i find back my life's light...

Live a happy life my friend.... Look ahead and forward as there are many nice nice things... Dont get left back when the water flows.... Well, at least give a try to live strong~!!!

As for my blog teddybear-fish.... they are people who i go to whenever i got no one else to go to.... They listen and never say anything... will be myside whenever i need them....

XxBOYZxX said...

"As for my blog teddybear-fish.... they are people who i go to whenever i got no one else to go to.... They listen and never say anything... will be myside whenever i need them...."

i also stand by your side...
why not me but they??

A Whole New World said...

i tell u half and no half u dont understand...
dont understand edi want me explain...
when u so mad that time people keep asking u to explain...
will u explain?